Minced Lamb Curry
Recipe Type: Side dish
Healthy, Simple and Easy Minced Lamb Curry for Kids
- 200gms Minced Lamb
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon grated Carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Pinch of Turmeric powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 250 ml water
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and fry for 3minutes or until it turns light golden color.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, carrot, curry powder, turmeric and fry for 2minutes in medium flame.
- Add minced lamb, salt and pepper to taste and fry for 2minutes. Add water, mix well and close the lid and cook for 20 minutes in low flame or until lamb is well cooked.
- Now open the lid and cook for more 3 minutes in high flame stirring it or until oil appear on the surface of the pan.
- Serve hot with Rice