- 200gms Penne Pasta
- 200gms of Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1cup Corn or Sweet Corn
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- ⅛th teaspoon hot paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1 Garlic grated
- ¼tsp grated Ginger
- 1tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed in packet instructions. ( Add pasta to a large pan of boiling, slightly salted water. Cook for 10 – 12 minutes, drain well and keep aside.)
- Meanwhile wash spinach leaves in water and soak them in rock salt(1/2tsp) water for 10minutes. Drain water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Garlic, Corn and fry for a minute.
- Add Spinach leaves,Ginger, Salt and Paprika. Fry for 5minutes in low flame.
- Add cooked pasta, mix well and fry for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese and Serve hot