Spinach Potato Fry Recipe
Recipe Type: Side dish
- 150gms of Baby Spinach Leaves washed and chopped finely
- 4 medium sized Potatoes chop into cubes
- 1 medium sized Onion Chopped
- 1 Green Chilli chopped finely
- 1tsp of grated Ginger
- 1 Garlic flake, grated
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 1tsp Mustard Seeds
- A pinch of cumin powder
- 3tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Once Spluttering starts add green chillies, curry leaves, onions,garlic, ginger and fry until onions turn light golden color.
- Add Potato cubes, cumin powder and salt. Mix well, close the lid and cook until potatoes are tender in low flame.
- Add spinach leaves, mix well and cook for 10 minutes, covered with lid.
- Serve hot with Rice or you can wrap it in a wrapper.